Your wedding is the most important day of your life. You deserve to be surrounded by others who truly care and have a genuine interest in seeing that your wedding is the most perfect day played out exactly how you dreamed it would.
You will get to KNOW your DJ so well that when your wedding day arrives, you will have the trust and confidence in him that will allow you to have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Here’s how we make your wedding one you will cherish forever.
You get 5 services all in one person!
· Your DJ as your Wedding Planner (View Planning Form)
Get the resources and tools you need to help plan your wedding ceremony & reception. Through our On-Line wedding tools, you can build your agenda, request songs, and listen to music to help plan a unique wedding celebration.
· Prior to your wedding, you will meet the actual DJ who will be performing at your wedding. She/he will walk you through every phase of the wedding and you and your DJ will plan the day exactly how you want. You not only will go over all the details for your wedding, but you will get to know each other personally which builds the trust you will have in him the day of your wedding.
· Your DJ as your Reception Coordinator
Your DJ will coach your bridal party on how to use microphones, get your parents for all the special events, coordinate your itinerary with the venue, photographer, etc. This is a small sample of the countless activities we do behind the scenes to ensure your wedding flows smoothly from beginning to end.
· Your DJ as your Music Programmer
The activity most traditionally associated with a DJ. We always bring plenty of music spanning from the 40’s to the latest dance hits. Your friends and relatives of all ages will hear songs that will entice them out to the dance floor. Our DJs constantly “read” the crowd to create and sustain energy.
· Your DJ as your Master of Ceremonies
It is not by accident that our DJs say names correctly and know all the nuances of your family and friends. We learn this through your meeting with your DJ which will then ensure your guests see a polished and professional EMCEE.
· Your DJ as your Entertainer
You come first and you decide the level of interaction. We can vary our style from traditional music to leading of interactive dances. We have over 10 years experience in reading crowds and understanding how to guide and direct them to keep the dance floor packed all night long!